Marketing Consultant / Web Develpment & Design / Print Design / Email Marketing
1995 - Present
- Create and execute direct-to-consumer as well as B2B marketing and communications.
- Design, create and maintain websites for corporate and non-profit organizations.
- Edit and enhance graphic images and design corporate logos using Photoshop, Acrobat, Illustrator and InDesign.
The Chefs' Warehouse
Regional Marketing Manager (Mid-Atlantic & Florida)
2018 - March 2020
BK Specialty Foods (Aquired by The Chefs' Warehouse in 2018)
2010 - 2018
Built company brand recoginition using collateral, large graphics,
Website & E-commerce:
Designed, created and maintained company website using Shopsite e-commerce platform.
Planned, created and executed all company graphic needs; such as truck wraps, posters, banners, booklets, brochures, forms, product spec sheets, catalogs and other marketing collateral. Negotiated pricing with outside vendors and printers.
Trade Shows & Events:
Managed shows and event budgets. Planned, developed, and coordinated booth pricing with vendors; designed venue layouts; organized staff, products and samples; designed invitations, posters, brochures, signs and order forms; and oversaw show booths for annual and seasonal BK food shows (over 1,000 attendees) and New York Fancy Food Shows.
Managed & executed creation of graphic elements and posts on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Coordinated email campaigns and managed contact lists through icontact.
Harmony For Peace Foundation
Special Event Coordinator / Graphic Designer / Campain Fundraiser / Liason to Donors
2009 – 2011
- Coordinated, administrated, and facilitated conferences, workshops, parties and concerts.
- Produced promotional events that raised funds and generated public support.
- Cultivated ongoing relationships and encouraged donor involvement in fundraising activities.
- Made travel arrangements for performers, artists and other guests.
- Recruited, trained, delegated, coached, motivated and evaluated volunteers for all events.
- Developed new events held at various venues across the Tri-State and New York area.
- Designed and produceed all marketing materials and worked with print shops to coordinate artwork, marketing materials and other marketing collateral.
International Holiday Charity Concert at Lincoln Center, NY (Dec. 19th, 2010), International Art Competition (Nov. 2010), The Peace Concert at Carnegie Hall, NY (May 2010).
Japanese Association of Greater Philadelphia
2003 – 2009
- Organized and supported members and non-members of this nonprofit entity.
- Duties and responsibilities included: General administration: Planning and coordinating the numerous events including the annual New Year’s Party, Kimono Show, and fundraising events.
- Wrote, edited, designed and published the quarterly newsletter in both Japanese and English.
- Planned, in coordination with the Japanese Embassy, the biannual One-Day Consular service.
- Facilitated & attended monthly board meetings.
– Supported board members and liased with supporters of JAGP.
2008 - 2009
Thomas Edison State University, Trenton, NJ
Earned a BA in Communications.
The University of Arts, Philadelphia, PA
1993 - 1995
Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
Journalism and Public Relations – Studied media relations, news writing, American history, psychology, economics, marketing, fine arts and computer graphics.
1992 - 1992
Temple University Intensive English Learning Program, Philadelphia, PA
Studied English reading, writing and coversation for business.
1983 - 1985
Obirin Junior College, Tokyo, Japan
Earned Associate's degree in English. Studied English literature, sociology, Spanish and computer science.
Fluent in Japanese and English
I enjoy reading, cooking, going to the theater, traveling, skiing and hiking.
- Website development and maintenance for Japanese Association of Greater Philadelphia.
- Made over 500 face masks and donated to clinics, retail stores and refugee children.